The protection of your privacy and your personal data when using our websites and services is important to us. Therefore, we strictly adhere to the rules of data protection laws. In the following, we explain what information we collect during your visit to our websites and how this information is used.
1. the name and contact details of the data controller and, if applicable, of the company’s data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Fahrschule Brauer GmbH (Claudia Brauer & Jürgen Brauer)
Hospitalstraße 6, D-65929 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Telephone: 069 / 307857
Fax: 069 / 30851262
2. the collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.fahrschule-brauer.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address must be provided so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
3. transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
– this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
4. rights of affected parties
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
– to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
– to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
5. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
6. SSL procedure
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
7. data security
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. reference to lack of confidentiality in Internet communication
Please note that communication via the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) does not guarantee complete confidentiality and data security. We therefore recommend sending confidential information by post.
10. timeliness and amendment of this privacy statement
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at https://fahrschule-brauer.de/data protection.